Mountain Drains provides sponsorship for
- the athletic departments of three local high schools
- the 13 mile ‘Slacker Half-Marathon’ from Georgetown to Idaho Springs
- the annual Evergreen Rodeo and participate in the Rodeo Parade
- previous Drive-Smart Evergreen/Conifer Skate the Lake New Year’s Eve
- and many other community projects.
We feel very strongly about volunteering and giving back to the local community.
Cindy has volunteered in the schools their children attend for over 12 years. From classroom volunteer, to PTA president, to Accountability committee member, to Girl Scout troop leader, Cindy continues to give much of her time and resources to the community.
Mountain Drains sponsors an annual food drive for Loaves ‘n Fishes in the Clear Creek area. We also participate in Project Christmas Star, which provides baskets of food items for families in need during the holidays.
Mountain Drains is a member in good standing with the Colorado Better Business Bureau and the Evergreen Chamber of Commerce.